An individual applicant or team participating in Infosys Limited’s ("Company") Ingenious 2019 (the "Event") shall be referred to as a "Participant or Participants". By registering to participate in the Event, the Participant/s acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Ingenious Terms and Conditions").
1. Each Participant shall participate through a single team account for the Event. Please note, Company in its sole discretion may disqualify any Participant who participates/attempts to participate in the Event through multiple accounts.
2. Participation in the Event is free and no registration fees will be charged before or after the event.
3. Participant is a student of select colleges/universities to whom this challenge is open. The list of eligible colleges is available here. If the Participant is not from any of the select college/university then he/she shall be automatically disqualified from the Event.
4. Each participant must register for the Event, by filling the registration form on ingenious.infosys.com. Incomplete, false, erroneous, fraudulent, forged, and tampered information will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
5. The Event will be conducted in four rounds details of which are given here –
6. Event entries will be judged by a "Judging Panel".
7. The Judging Panel shall select the winning entry/entries for the event within its sole and exclusive discretion. The decision will be communicated to the participants and the same would be published on the Event quizzing platform ingenious.infosys.com.
8. Participants represent and warrant that the assets used or developed during the Event do not infringe on the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third party, patents, copyrights, or trademarks.s
9. All intellectual property rights concerning the entries shall vest exclusively with Infosys.
10. The entries for Round 3 and Round 4 shall be considered as Infosys Confidential Information until the winners are declared for the respective Rounds.
11. If and when a Team is declared a winner in Round 4, the Participants of that Team must acknowledge and agree, in consideration of entering this Event, that (a) he or she will not develop same or similar solution corresponding to the entry or disclose the same or similar entry to any third party, and (b) all intellectual property rights in the entries submitted by such participants shall vest exclusively with Infosys.
12. All information and platforms made available by Infosys to participants during or in connection with the Event shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Infosys. The information and platforms should not be stored, reverse-engineered, copied, deduced, extracted, or replicated in any manner or medium whatsoever by the participants.
13. A participant may be disqualified on grounds that include, but are not limited to, unlawful, obscene or inappropriate actions, fraud, dishonesty, misappropriation or infringement of the intellectual property of others and/or any failure to comply with the Event Terms and Conditions.
14. Infosys shall not be liable to participant for any damages or claims that might arise or occur during or in connection with the event.
15. The participant agrees to immediately notify the Company in the event that he/she becomes aware of any unauthorized use of any Participant’s identity or any other breach of security related to the event.
16. Participant acknowledges that data transmission over the Internet or any data storage system is not completely secure. Company does not take responsibility for the security of content and subsequent use of the content submitted by the participants through the Event account.
17. Participants shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any third-party claims arising from any act committed by the any Participant during the event.
18. During registration for this event, Infosys shall be taking consent from participants for collection of personal information. Only upon providing consent, participants will be able to proceed with the registration process in order to participate in the competition. Participant’s personal data will be processed in accordance to applicable local data protection laws. Infosys shall destroy participant's personal data upon the revocation of participant’s consent to use such data . No personal data will be given to third parties without the express permission of the participant.
19. Participant agrees that any pictures taken within the course of the Event may be used by Infosys for future promotional, marketing, publicity, and recruitment purposes, and Participant waives any claim to remuneration for such use.
20. The Participant may not download, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate or publish, any information present on the Event site. Any unauthorized use of the Event site or its contents shall lead to termination of the access granted by the Company.
21. The Participant hereby agrees to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in the use of Ingenious and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Contents. Company does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
22. The Participant agrees to participate in the Event in accordance with the applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies of the Company.
23. The Participant shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party.
24. The Participant shall not transfer their rights to access to another person unless they have obtained explicit consent from the Company in writing to do so.
25. The Participant shall acknowledge that the Company may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that the Participant may contribute. Company may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
26. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth here, the Company grants the Participant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access Ingenious and the Content therein. The Participant agrees not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of IAP in any manner.
27. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time on its discretion. Your continued use or access to Ingenious after the posting of any amended terms and conditions shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
28. The Participant understands that Ingenious is a b-school competition conducted by the Company. This competition will entail four rounds encompassing quizzes, case-study, and a business plan competition wherein initial rounds will be conducted online, Round 3 will include online submission of case-study presentation and video, and the final round will be held at Infosys Bangalore DC. Details pertaining to the manner in which the competition will be conducted, and specificities of the event, dates and other details are sent to each eligible university/colleges and Participant, which each Participant is aware of. The terms and conditions here along with the event details shared with colleges and universities constitute the terms and condition for the Event.